Fridays are all about the feel good here. And in my opinion, there’s no better way to feel good, fill your heart, and raise your vibrations than by reflecting on all the good things that fill and elevate your life.
Last week, I posted High Five Friday, five high-vibe high fives to end the week on a high note: 1 piece of good news, 1 thing that inspires, 1 thing to feel grateful for, 1 thing to manifest, and 1 thing to give. I encourage you to craft your own High Five Friday in the pages of your journal, or share on social media with the hashtag, #highfivefridayvibes!
Speaking of good vibes, did you have a chance to read Monday’s weekly post, The Power of Good Omens? What positive signs have crossed your path this week? And, how do you interpret their meanings? Reflect on omens in your journaling practice by thinking about the omens that you look for in life and which signs and messages speak to you. As you write, reflect on what messages you’ve received recently, and what omens you will summon to light a path towards your goals and intentions.
As for today, I’m celebrating its feel good Friday-ness with a round-up of big and small blessings! Here’s my ten-fold gratitude list:
1. Peace and acceptance. This week I was able to shed another layer in my growth and release shame and negativity that was holding me back from expansion. “Aha” moments abounded this week.
2. It’s Friday! I love Fridays.
3. Supportive communities. As much as I don’t love social media, I will admit that it redeems itself with the ability to build communities, and connect people who otherwise may not be able to communicate. I appreciated the support, inspiration, and communication this week!
4. Clean water. So simple, so precious, and so taken for granted. I am thankful for clean, reliable water in my life.
5. Where I’m at! I am thankful and content to be at a time in my life where I am free. With no kids, no pets, and few responsibilities, my husband and I are able to take off and go out. I know this time isn’t forever, and I know someday it won’t be enough, but for now, I’m loving it.
7. A beautiful place to live. Even though I feel pulled towards change sometimes, I don’t take for granted the place I get to be right here and now. Arizona is gorgeous, and sunny!
8. Things are becoming GREEN again! Spring rejuvenates and inspires!
9. People in my life that love and support. THANK YOU, I love you!
10. A healthy body. Our bodies are so resilient and so wise. Have you felt gratitude for your body today?
Begin your Ten Things of Thankful practice with the question, “What am I blessed with?“
With love and gratitude,