Francis of Assisi said, “For it is in giving that we receive.”
In the spirit of the holiday that reminds us to count our blessings and express gratitude, I encourage you to celebrate your gifts and blessings by sharing them with the world. And because Thanksgiving falls on the 23rd day of the month, I give you…
23 Ways to Give Back
Celebrate the people in your life.
1. Tell someone why you’re grateful for them.
2. Send a hand written card or letter in the mail.
3. Invite a friend to go on a walk with you.
5. Host a weekly or monthly family dinner or Friendsgiving.
6. Reach out to someone you haven’t talked to in a while.
7. Tell someone what you admire about them.
8. Do some extra house chores for a family member or roommate.
9. Offer to drive someone to an appointment.
Celebrate good health.
10. Donate blood.
11. Participate in a charity walk or run.
12. Carry someone’s groceries for them, or help someone to their car.
13. Make dinner for a neighbor.
14. Donate to a food bank.
15. Give a meal to a homeless person.
16. Buy someone’s groceries for them.
Celebrate your talents.
17. Teach someone how to cook your favorite recipe, make a craft, or play a sport.
18. If you play an instrument, perform it for someone.
19. If you make art, create and give.
20. Help someone clean their house, organize their closet, or create a budget.
Celebrate the world we live in.
21. Pick up litter when you see it.
22. Catch and release an insect or pest, rather than killing it.
Celebrate being YOU.
23. Give some time to yourself.
Wishing you and yours a warm and blessed Thanksgiving.
Thank you for your support, your inspiration, your feedback, and for meeting me here every week.
I’d love to hear how you give back!! Comment below! ❤