What is Life Coaching?
Life coaching is a process built upon creating goals, forward action, and changes in one’s life. Through the use of thought provoking and prompting questions, a life coach is there guide and support you as you create steps and navigate obstacles that move you forward in life. They work with you as your most trusted confidant, your motivator, your strategic partner, and your personal accountability ally.
Life coaching differs from therapy, counseling, mentoring, and consulting, and is not a substitute for mental healthcare. The life coaching process is focused on present and future rather than past, and on creating solutions and strategies rather than solving problems. A life coach never gives advice, but rather helps you to find answers from within yourself.
You are the expert of your life, and a life coach is here to help you recognize it!
Working with Sarah:
As a coach, Sarah focuses on body positivity, self-love, and health at every size. She centers her practice, and her coaching sessions, around the belief that beauty, health, and happiness are built from the inside out, and when you discover your light within, you can shine it into all aspects of your life. Sarah works with you to seek and trust your inner guidance, and with it discover your strength, wisdom, and power.
Sarah upholds the following coaching commitments:
• I will be impeccable with my word and actions.
• I am here to hold space and to encourage, support, and question from my heart and intuition.
• I will never judge you, your thoughts, or your actions and will honor and respect your life experiences and perceptions.
• Anything discussed will be held in strictest confidence.
• I believe that you are the expert in your life, and will respect you as such.
• I will hold the you and the world in a positive focus.